13.12.09

The Weekend!

This is for the weekend of December 11-13

I left Starkville Friday afternoon for Muscle Shoals, AL to celebrate Zoie's birthday with her. We had lots of fun geocaching, going out to eat, finding Waldo at Books a Million, drinking beers with more than 5% alcohol (Double Bock and Imperial Stout I'm looking at you), and watching movies!


Sunday I drove south to Calera, AL to meet mom and friends and ride the Polar Express. Santa visited all the kids on the train while it was stopped at the North Pole. Everyone got cookies and milk and a silver bell from the elves on the ride back to the depot. After the train ride I drove back to Muscle Shoals and stayed up too late watching True Blood.

Cooper, The Conductor, and I




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment