9.12.09

Productive Day

I woke up around noon today after a thoroughly enjoyable night of sleep, free from worry about exams and with the knowledge that another semester is behind me.  I spent most of today filling out paperwork and organizing, and even got my travel insurance taken care of and another form turned in.  All that's left to do now is get my payment confirmation from CampusFrance and make the trip to Atlanta and my visa will be all taken care of.  

Here's a list of projects I want to finish before leaving Starkville to move back to Jackson:

  • Finish filling out visa forms when I get the information
  • Separate clothes into keep, donate, and consignment piles/bags
  • Start storing stuff from the apartment like posters and mirrors
  • Get an idea of what I plan to take when I leave in January

That's it for now, I'm going to try and post some pictures of the University before I leave as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment